Piattelli Premium Reserve Rosé- Mendoza
Cultivated with arid-clean air, crystal-clear water, and nutrient-rich soil, Piattelli’s Malbec grapes are grown on 70-year-old vines located in the prestigious Luján de Cuyo (DOC), which are managed to yield only 4.4 pounds of fruit per vine and 3.6 tons per acre. Not just for summer anymore, we add refreshing Torrontés to this wine, making it an interesting and stimulating companion to a range of cuisine.
- Utilized the traditional Saignée method with juice bled off Piattelli Grand Reserve Malbec grapes
- Torrontés grapes thrive in poor, stony soil
- Grapes underwent 24 hours of cold maceration
- Fermented in small, 10,000-liter stainless steel tanks
- Crisp and light, Piattelli Premium Rosé was bottled fresh after only 2 months of aging to preserve its citrus dimension