Loscano Grand Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Insert
Carefully packaged right at the winery into 4-liter inserts, the wine is protected from heat, light and air and stays fresh up to 60 days.
- Grapes were picked and destemmed by hand
- Grapes underwent 5 days of cold maceration
- Partly fermented in small stainless steel tanks with manual punchdown
- Partly fermented in concrete eggs for gentle 24/7 integration of lees
- Aged for 12 months in small, first- or second-use French and American oak barrels, then filled in 4L packs directly at the winery
An aromatic, complex wine with a deep ruby red color, Loscano Grand Reserve Cabernet delights the senses with a fragrant bouquet of fresh berries and cassis, evolves on the palate to include notes of chocolate, black pepper, and caramel. Integrated tannins support the finish with tantalizing hints of fruit and vanilla.
Varietal: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon